Once upon a time, there was a 20-something year old black girl with a big butt, and a penchant for exploration. She sat on the internet all the time roaming for anything sexual to make her tingle. One day while surfing, a purple stick of vibrating beads nearly bumped her on the nose from the other side of her computer screen. She clicked “buy now”, and the rest was history.
This is the story of me, my webcam, my man, and the Waterproof Flexible Vibrating Beads.
The year I first bought this toy was 2006. I’ll start with the positives with this thing.
- The beads are smooth all around so no rough seams that could tear you inside. *Upon checking Amazon, a 2012 review stated their toy’s beads were not smooth. Mine were and each was made of two pieces of acrylic as stated in the review. I guess mine were buffed or Pipedream has changed the quality of it since I last bought it.
- The beads are graduated nicely. The first one isn’t too big which can be a big fear for a first timer with beads. Of course, I’d decided I would try beads based on porn views and knew what to look for, but I’m so easily influenced.
- I love purple. I think it also comes in a nice, bright pink. The purple one looks more jeweled so this thing is easy to look at. Again, it doesn’t look intimidating.
- It has about 4 speeds, I think. I don’t quickly recall because it’s been a while since I’ve used it. More on that in the “minuses” section.
- The vibrations are intense but not too strong to cause numbness if you leave it on or in you awhile. Low speed is even good with this thing, that’s if you usually you have to have your vibrators on high like I do.
- This thing is great for clitoral stimulation and vaginal penetration for the g-spot.
- It’s flexible so you can bend it in positions while you do other things with your other hand with other toys if you need.
- It is not loud. It vibrates to produce a nice murmur.
- It’s relatively cheap. You can get one less than $20 excluding shipping.
- It is actually waterproof.
- It’s easy to clean.
- It’s durable.
Okay, I think that’s all the gushing I can do about these flexible beads. Let’s get to the bad part!
- Is it my pussy and ass, or is it really so easy to burn this vibrator’s motor out? It worked fine for several uses. I’ll say after about 10, the thing starts to blink out.
- I bought this toy 3x before I gave up.
I just don’t know what is with this thing, but it was disappointing to say the least. There are flexible beads that don’t vibrate I could buy. Ehh.
What we’ve done with these beads.
Missionary style-him rubbing it on my clit while he plows me.
Foreplay-vaginal penetration with lots of in and out. The largest bead seems to rub my g-spot very well without trying much.
Anal-on cam on the bed. It’s easy to reach over my huge ass to push this inside of me back there. I’ve made a video using this toy in that position. Yea, don’t ask as I’m not passing the clip around.
Masturbation-on the side of a garden tub filled with a bubble bath. I also did myself on the tub in a video for him. The flexible vibrating beads were easy to reach over my front for rubbing the top of my clit, again because of the stick they are on and because they flex. I was fat at the time, so this was major. It seemed like a short extension of my arm, but enough.
As I’ve said, I haven’t bought this toy again. I liked the idea. I don’t think it was my brand of batteries (it takes AAA I think). I use Duracell batteries. I don’t think I put too much stress on it.
Still, I love Pipedream toys. I’m an actual fan, but this was a failure nonetheless. Maybe one day I will give in to those regular, manual flexible beads. Who am I kidding?